DevelopWise has announced that Sanctuary Mount Pleasant is NOW 90% SOLD with construction progressing well and gaining momentum.
Despite WA suddenly going into a 5 day full lockdown last week, the lockdown fortunately did not affect construction progress at Sanctuary as construction sites were still allowed to be operational.
The building is now starting to come out of the ground as they form up the ground floor AFS walls and slabs.
Details of works completed last month are as follows:
– Basement suspended slab completed
– Basement backfilling completed
– Basement AFS walls completed
– Rear lower carpark footings and slab completed
– Installation of stormwater and plumbing pump out station completed
– Installation of domestic water pump and fire pump sets completed
90% of the apartments have been sold at Sanctuary Mount Pleasant.
For more information, visit www.SanctuaryMountPleasant.com.au or